Trusted Binary Options Brokers

anyoption_binary

Profit guaranteed

Profit Guaranteed
*We offer a $100 guarantee that you will profit every month using our trading signals, following our strategy & registering at recommended brokers through us
Showing posts with label Free Binary Options Trading Signals Analysis. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Free Binary Options Trading Signals Analysis. Show all posts

Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Stock Market & Trading Signals Analysis

S&P Futures broke below support @ 1654 & dropped even more, which shows that there's still a lot of downward pressure
But it also rebounded back up to 1654 & might just be oversold for a few minutes
Nonetheless, we should be more cautious as supports being broken means they're weak
Trading today will be at a higher risk, trade less or none at all today


Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Market Analysis

We issued a sell signal too early today as USD/JPY spiked to 98.5 before really dropping, but those who sell @ 98.3 later should win
Apparently the market still needs 30 minutes-1 hour even after a US government shutdown before showing the real direction & currencies are more volatile than stocks

Thursday, 29 August 2013

Stock market analysis

Obama said that he has not made a decision on Syria strike but has gotten options from US military & concluded that the Syrian government used chemical weapons

Analyzing Obama's words, he intends to use some kind of military action that would send a strong message to Syria but has not confirmed a decision yet
The move will be made without UN support because Russia has veto power & supports Syria

Looking towards an uncertain future, the market should go down, but the market might go higher instead just because a decision has not been made yet

S&P 500 might rebound around 1630 again

Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Stock Market Analysis

"6 August 2013 Free Binary Options Trading Signal:
Buy S&P 500 @ 1700 for 30 minutes & 4pm EDT end of day expiration if it rebounds & stays above 1700"

Result: S&P 500 did not stay above 1700 so there was no trade

"Fed's Evans said that they could taper later this year
Stocks might go down but not confirmed yet as it went up again"

A downtrend would be confirmed if it dropped & stay below 1696 but it didn't
It tried to go back up, even reaching 1698 but dropped back
Market was undecided & lingered between 1696-1698, no clear direction therefore not safe to trade


Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Netflix jumped from 251 to 260 in 10 minutes

As expected, Netflix jumped from 251 to 260, but it happened too fast, in only 10 minutes
So we now expect a pullback, but it should still stay above 250, almost a sure win in just 10 minutes

Friday, 19 July 2013

Trading Signals to watch 19 July 2013

Sell (Double) S&P 500 if it breaks & stays below 1687 (resistance found)
Sell (Double) AMD if it breaks & stays below 4.00 (resistance found)
Sell: Nasdaq if it breaks & stays below 3580 (support found, will drop a lot if broken)
Sell Google if it breaks & stays below 880 (support found, will drop a lot if broken)
Sell Microsoft if it breaks & stays below 32 (support found, will drop a lot if broken)


All for 4pm EDT end of day expiration

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Trading Signals Analysis 2 July 2013

We bought Ford & won, did not buy GM even when its sales rose 6.8% & proved to be a good move as it dropped
Did not buy Zynga because it went up too high even before it opened & we saw a resistance
And Zynga fell too

Sold S&P 500 when it broke below 1620 as we knew that the weakened market wouldn't be able to recover later that day
We were previously looking to sell S&P 500 below 1620 at 3:30pm for 4pm EDT expiration time after we confirm it
But since it dropped too much, we decided not to & saved us from another losing trade

Conclusion: Made 2 winning trades & did not make 3 potential trades that lost
We look forward to making more good trading decisions